With other chores like grocery shopping, dog walking, and lawn care available at the click of a button, why not laundry?
Customers are busier than ever. They want the convenience of having someone else do their laundry for them.
With the tailwinds of the pandemic, modern laundromat operators offering pickup and delivery laundry service saw 50%-100% growth from 2019-2021. Here’s why laundromat owners need to offer laundry delivery service.
- Double-utilization of machines and employees eliminates slack capacity.
- Delivery laundry service is in high demand in a post-pandemic world.
- Delivery laundry service customers are not price sensitive. They expect to pay more for convenience.
- Delivery service customers have higher stickiness than self-service laundromat customers.
- Laundry delivery service diversifies your customer base helping you become less dependent on customers in a five-mile radius.
- Technology is making it easy for modern laundromat owners to seamlessly integrate self-service, full-service, and delivery services.